Pages

Blind Lust by Annie Seaton

Blind LustReview by Desere :

Fantastic characters,intriguing spells and fabulous scenes ! Yes you name it this book had it all ! I am no big paranormal fan but yes I have said it before and I will say it again Annie Seaton knows what she is doing when it comes to writing !

The book had a beautiful cute love story with a delicious twist that in the end after reading I truly had to take few seconds to come back down to earth ,yes the book had me going wow ,now that was really awesome!

The author has a way of making sure she gives you just enough edge and keeps the balance between love and paranormal so cleverly hidden that you will not even realize that your reading a type of book that you normal would not think about reading.

I only have one complaint and that was that the book had to end, I truly wanted it to last a bit longer. But overall a brilliant read ! Well done Annie !

5/5 star review