Pages

Winter of the Passion Flower by Annie Seaton

Reviewed by Desere

This was one heck of a book, it was time travel meets romance meets science meets action !


Indigo de Vargas is determined to exhibit her products at the Great Exhibition in Crystal Palace,but she does not count on evil and mean evil of the worst kind,stopping her in her path.She also does not count on coming across the reformed Cornish Pirate that could be her savior. 


I love reformed characters and boy oh boy did the author give us one very delicious one . I loved how the author gave really incredibly vivid descriptions of the scenes ,the clothing the setting and the characters I mean she really did not leave me trying to come up with the image in my head which I totally loved !


I could find myself actually being there and seeing the scenes play out in front of me. This was my first Annie Seaton novel and I am looking forward to lots more.  I tell you now you will never expect the twits in this one, and a reformed man to me will never be the same again.Well done Annie 


4/5 Review 

Return to Romance Book Haven