Pages

Lusting the Enemy

Lusting the Enemy

Nightmix #1

Mel Teshco


Lusting the Enemy by Mel Teshco

Reviewed by Helen

I haven’t read a paranormal story for a long time and when I read the blurb of this book on MS Teshco’s newsletter I really thought I should read it, then a friend read it and reviewed it and that was it I bought it and have read it and I loved it, wow what a great story.

Akeshia is a shifter from the silver panther tribe and a princess and she is determined to do what she can to save her race from extinction. She makes her way to the humans and offers herself as a mistress to the King, but what happens when he chooses her is awesome, sensual and so very moving. Akeshia never thinks that she will feel the emotions she does as she falls for King Judas.

Judas is a strong and caring leader and there is a lot more to him than most people see and on first sighting of Akeshia he knows that she is the one that he needs and wants he feels her so strongly, and he has already set in motion some things that will make Akeshia smile and very happy that is if he can convince her of his feelings.

Of course a romance of deep love never runs smoothly and with some people that would want to harm Akeshia and take away the thrown from Judas, they have a fight on their hands. I loved Judas what a gorgeous hero he is and Akeshia perfect for him in every way. This story had me turning the pages as they become one in a world that still has a few problems to overcome (more books) but together they will grow and I do look forward to more in this series. Thank you MS Teshco for a truly fabulous story that will stay with me for a long time to come.

5/5 stars for a fabulous story

Published December 19th 2012 by Ellora's Cave