Pages

Shield of Winter

 Shield of Winter

Psy-Changeling #13

Nalini Singh



Reviewed by Helen


I started reading this series when it first came out and loved it, it was my first foray into paranormal and I am not sure why but I got behind and it was hard to catch up but I have a couple of challenges going for this year one of which I had to read a paranormal and one I had to read a book in a series, so I figured it was a great time to get back into this series and I am glad I did I really enjoyed being back in the Psy-Changeling world.

There is a lot going on in the Psy world at the moment an infection in the net is causing devastating actions from some of its people and the assassin team of Arrows have been called in to do what they can and this they find will need the help of the E empaths, this brings Vasic and Ivy together and what happens to them will change so much in their lives and the world as they know it.

A fabulous story powerfully emotional and sensual Ivy gets Vasic to open up and find the feelings that have been locked in silence since childhood but also to forgive himself, and Ivy beautifully caring and willing to give all to save anyone she can. This one is action packed and fast paced and it was great catching up with characters from the past books. This is one that I would highly recommend but they need to be read in order.

4 stars
Published June 5th 2014 by Gollancz